Wellness Wednesdays Event-
May event includes hearing screenings, scroll down to register for hearing screening.
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Remember to take care of yourself! Wellness Wednesday is a time in the middle of the week to nurture your mind and body so that you stay happy and healthy.
Health Screenings, Workshop & Community Resources
Happening the last Wednesday of each month, make our health screenings a part of your preventative health plan. Come for the screening and stay for a Wellness Workshop, offered in English and Spanish, for monthly topics click HERE. Additonal community resources or screenings may be offered. Join our newsletter to receive monthly information on our Wellness Wednesday events and resources, contact Theresa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blood sugar, BMI and blood pressure screenings
- Copy of Results provided
- Provided by CSUSM Nursing program or Fallbrook Family Health Center
- Walk-ins are welcome but registration is preferred
- Cultivate Health Workshop will be offered as well as other community health resources.
El último miércoles de cada mes, haga que nuestros exámenes de salud formen parte de su plan de salud preventivo.
Examen de azúcar en la sangre y presión arterial
1:30-3:30 pm el ultimo Miércoles de cada mes
· Copia de los resultados proporcionados
· Proporcionado por el programa de Enfermería CSUSM
· Las visitas sin cita previa son bienvenidas, pero se prefiere registrarse
Hearing screening offered on May 31 in honor of Better Speech & Hearing Month
Registration is required for your individual testing time. Please arrive on time.
- Hearing Screening
- Video otoscope exam of ear
- Balance/tinnitus screening
- Bring hearing aids if you wear them
- Must register for this screening, if slots are full please join the waitlist as appointments may open
- Provided by Professional Hearing Associates