Weekly Diagnostic PCR Testing: The District has been approved by the California Department of Public Health as a COVID-19 PCR testing site.
Testing is availble two times a week.
MONDAYS - Admin Office: 138 S. Brandon Road, Fallbrook, CA 92028
THURSDAYS - Community Health & Wellness Center: 1636 E. Misssion Rd., Fallbrook, CA 92028
Testing at both sites is available from 9am to 1pm - Appointments are not necessary, but registration will be required.
REGISTER HERE: PCR Testing Registration Link
- These tests are provided by the California Department of Public Health and the registration platform is managed by Color. FRHD is not able to access your personal details and/or test results. If you can not register in advance we will register you onsite.
- Results are typically available within 36-48 hours, and a link to their online results will be either texted or emailed to you.
Diagnostic/RT-PCR Testing in San Diego County
San Diego County COVID-19 Testing Please follow the link to select the date, location, or to search for other testing options. For further assistance, please call the 24-hour confidential phone service 2-1-1 San Diego (858.300.1211 for San Diego County).
Fallbrook Family Health Center, Testing is offered on Mondays weekly and is by appointment only. Call the center at (760)451-4720. This testing is free of charge.
Other Community Testing Sites: many of our local pharmacies now offer Testing options, however some sites may have a cost.
- Rite Aid Online link to register 1331 South Mission Road, (760) 728-6063
- CVS - Testing in done at their Temecula location - Online link to register
- Walgreens Online link to register 1285 South Mission Road, (760) 451.2970
- COVID Clinic: Online link to register offered at sites in Temecula, Oceanside and Escondido.