Weekly Diagnostic PCR Testing: The District has been approved by the California Department of Public Health as a COVID-19 PCR testing site.
Testing is now availble two times a week.
MONDAYS - Admin Office: 138 S. Brandon Road, Fallbrook, CA 92028
THURSDAYS - Community Health & Wellness Center: 1636 E. Misssion Rd., Fallbrook, CA 92028
Testing at both sites is available from 9am to 1pm - Appointments are not necessary but registration will be required.
REGISTER HERE: PCR Testing Registration Link
- These tests are provided by the California Department of Public Health and the registration platform is managed by Color. FRHD is not able to access your personal details and/or test results. If you can not register in advance we will register you onsite.
- Results are typically available within 36-48 hours, and a link to their online results will be either texted or emailed to you.
Additional Free At-Home Rapid/Antigen COVID-19 tests from the Federal Government are now available online at https://www.covidtests.gov/ or by calling their toll-free line 1-800-232-0233.
Every home in the U.S. is eligible. If you already ordered your first set, additional tests are now available. The tests are completely free. Order your tests now so you have them when you need them.
Free Rapid/Antigen Tests Distribution:
The North County Fire Protection District can provide you with Drive-through Rapid Testing, providing same day results. Appointments are required: call Dani Vargas at 760.723.2053 or email Mary Murphy firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Health District purchased and has distributed over 1,000 at-home Rapid Antigen COVID-19 tests that were distributed to the community. The instructions are below in the event you misplaced yours.
Instructions for test kits:Quick Reference InstructionsINSTRUCCIONES DE USO
Download additional information here:
Appointments for San Diego County COVID-19 Testing can be made 3 days before the test date. Appointments are recommended, make an appointment here. *NOTE: save the confirmation email or note the appointment number, you will need that number to retrieve your test results.
For further assistance, please call the 24-hour confidential phone service 2-1-1 San Diego (858.300.1211 for San Diego County).
Dates for local events are being explored and will be listed here when available.
Fallbrook Family Health Center, Testing is offered on Mondays weekly and is by appointment only. Call the center at (760)451-4720. This testing is free of charge.
Other Community Testing Sites: many of our local pharmacies now offer Testing options, however some sites may have a cost.
- Rite Aid Online link to register 1331 South Mission Road, (760) 728-6063
- CVS - Testing in done at their Temecula location - Online link to register
- Walgreens Online link to register 1285 South Mission Road, (760) 451.2970
- COVID Clinic: Online link to register offered at sites in Temecula, Oceanside and Escondido.