Free Rapid/Antigen Test Distribution - Saturday, January 15, 11am to 1pm: Community Health & Wellness Center 1636 E. Mission Rd., Fallbrook, CA 92028 We will have 200 test kits for this event.
Free Rapid/Antigen Test Distribution - Friday, January 21, 4pm to 6pm: Bonsall Community Center 31505 Old River Road, Bonsall , CA 92003
The District has purchased a limited number of at-home Rapid Antigen COVID-19 tests to be distributed to the community.
- Must be able to show proof that you live within the FRHD boundaries (residential address in Fallbrook, Rainbow, De Luz or Bonsall. State Issued identification, current utility bill, residential lease or other proof of residency).
- One test per resident.
- Tests will be provided on a first come, first serve basis.
- Masks must be worn while on the premises.
Residents with a child in one of the area school districts will be asked to please connect with that district for testing options for the student, before accepting a test from FRHD.
Download additional information here:COVID-19 RAPID TEST DISTRIBUTION GUIDELINES 1.11.22 Eng_Sp.pdf
Accessing testing sites and rapid tests is a challenge within the community. We are working on bringing in additional partners and supplies, but until these sources become available if you are experiencing symptoms stay home and follow quarantine guidelines. If you are asymptomatic, but have been exposed you need to wait a minimum of 24-48 hours before testing, 3-5 days is recommended.
Appointments for San Diego County COVID-19 Testing can be made 3 days before the test date. Appointments are recommended, make an appointment here. *NOTE: save the confirmation email or note the appointment number, you will need that number to retrieve your test results.
For further assistance, please call the 24-hour confidential phone service 2-1-1 San Diego (858.300.1211 for San Diego County).
CANCELLED - Due to staffing shortages within Cal Fire the Monday, January 17th testing event has been cancelled.
Additional dates are being explored and will be listed here when available.
Fallbrook Family Health Center, Testing is offered on weekly and is by appointment only. Call the center at (760)451-4720. This testing is free of charge.
MedPlus Urgent Care, 617 E. Alvarado St., (760) 509-9509 This testing has a fee.
Other Community Testing Sites: many of our local pharmacies now offer Testing options, some sites may have a cost.
- Rite Aid Online link to register 1331 South Mission Road, (760) 728-6063
- CVS - Testing in done at their Temecula location - Online link to register
- Walgreens Online link to register 1285 South Mission Road, (760) 451.2970
- COVID Clinic: Online link to register offered at sites in Temecula, Oceanside and Escondido.
Oceanside - the Vista Community Clinic offers multiple sites and dates
Temecula (Riverside County) - Ronald Regan Sports Park (30875 Rancho Vista Road) every other Saturday 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM. The Curative COVID-19 testing van will be in the parking lot near the swimming pool on: January 8, January 22, February 5, February 19, March 5, March 19.