FALLBROOK & BONSALL REGION
- Drive-Up COVID-19 Testing in Fallbrook—September 29 | 9:00 am-2:00 pm. Offered by North County Fire Protection District, CAL FIRE/San Diego County Fire in cooperation with San Diego County HHSA, hosted at the Health District's 1636 E. Mission Rd. property.
To find a testing site and schedule your own appointment click here.
For assistance in looking for a testing site and/or scheduling an appointment please call 2-1-1 or the Health District at (760) 731-9187.
- San Diego County COVID-19 Update
- Governor Won't Exclude SDSU COVID-19 Cases From County Figures
- San Diego Could Slide Back To More Coronavirus-Related Restrictions
More county-wide news through the County News Center.
Updates on the SD County COVID-19 website.
- Disaster-Relief Teams Forced To Adapt
- In Bakersfield, Surgeon General Urges Vigilance Against COVID
- Great Plates Delivered extended through October 9
NATIONAL & WORLDWIDE
- N.Y.C. will delay again the start of in-person classes for most students.
- The drugmaker Moderna spells out how it is conducting the late-stage trial of its coronavirus vaccine.
- Why is it safer to spend time together outside?Outdoor gatherings lower risk because wind disperses viral droplets, and sunlight can kill some of the virus. Open spaces prevent the virus from building up in concentrated amounts and being inhaled, which can happen when infected people exhale in a confined space for long stretches of time, said Dr. Julian W. Tang, a virologist at the University of Leicester.
The New York Times Coronavirus Outbreak news.
This is an emerging, rapidly evolving situation, and the County of San Diego and the California State Government will provide updated information as it becomes available, in addition to updated guidance. You may find additional information on the sidebar of this page. If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms call your health insurance for screening options and/or your primary care physician for advice. If you're uninsured and/or do not have a primary care physician call the San Diego County 2-1-1 line to reach their dedicated Public Health Nurse line.