FALLBROOK & BONSALL REGION
- Free Drive-Up COVID-19 Testing at 1636 E. Mission Rd., Fallbrook: July 28th | 9 am-2 pm
Make an appointment for the July 28 COVID-19 testing in Fallbrook here up to one week in advance. If you are unable to schedule online, please call 211. For more information about the Fallbrook testing site, you may call the Health District at (760) 731-9187.
- What San Diegans Need to Do for County to Get Off State Watchlist
- COVID-19 County of San Diego Data
- County Testing Sites at all locations are free but you need to make an appointment by calling 2-1-1. These are diagnostic tests to determine whether someone has an active infection.
More county-wide news through the County News Center.
- California Allows Outdoor Haircuts, Manicures And Massages
- COVID-19 Statewide Update
- Anyone in California who needs a coronavirus test can get one free of charge. See our state testing page to find an open site near you.
NATIONAL & WORLDWIDE
- The C.D.C. says the number of people infected ‘far exceeds the number of reported cases’ in parts of the U.S.
- The European Union agrees to a groundbreaking stimulus package to fight the pandemic recession.
This is an emerging, rapidly evolving situation, and the County of San Diego and the California State Government will provide updated information as it becomes available, in addition to updated guidance. You may find additional information on the sidebar of this page. If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms call your health insurance for screening options and/or your primary care physician for advice. If you're uninsured and/or do not have a primary care physician call the San Diego County 2-1-1 line to reach their dedicated Public Health Nurse line.