Thursday, January 21, 2020
FALLBROOK & BONSALL REGION
- COVID-19 Vaccine in our Health District: The Health District is working alongside our community partner North County Fire Protection District to bring the COVID-19 Vaccine to our community. If you have questions regarding the COVID-19 Vaccine please call us at (760) 731-9187, or send us a message at email@example.com.
- Drive-Up COVID Testing—Bonsall, Fallbrook, and Rainbow. Offered by CAL Fire, Fallbrook Regional Health District & North County Fire Protection District in cooperation with San Diego County HHSA. APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED. If you have the ability, please make an appointment here. For further assistance, please call 2-1-1 San Diego or the Health District at (760) 731-9187. Jan 27, 9am-3pm: Bonsall Community Center, 31505 Old River Rd, Bonsall, CA 92003, Jan 22, 9am-3pm: Fallbrook High School 2400 S Stage Coach Ln, Fallbrook, CA 92028 (Senior Parking Lot – Varsity Baseball Field), Jan 30, 9am-3pm: FRHD Wellness Center 1636 E. Mission Rd, Fallbrook CA 92028
If you are unable to schedule online, please call 211.
NATIONAL & WORLDWIDE
- Fauci tells the W.H.O. that the U.S. stands ready to work with it.
- New coronavirus variants could challenge vaccine efforts.
- Shanghai confirms three new cases as China experiences a new outbreak, and other news from around the world.
This is a rapidly evolving situation, and the County of San Diego and the California State Government will provide updated information as it becomes available, in addition to updated guidance. You may find additional information on the sidebar of this page. If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms call your health insurance for screening options and/or your primary care physician for advice. If you're uninsured and/or do not have a primary care physician call the San Diego County 2-1-1 line to reach their dedicated Public Health Nurse line.