Thursday, November 19, 2020
FALLBROOK & BONSALL REGION
- Drive-Up/Walk-In COVID Testing at Fallbrook Family Health Center, every Monday, 1pm-3pm. Same-day appointments available. Call (760) 451-4720 for more information.
- Drive-Up COVID Testing/Flu Shots—De Luz, Fallbrook, and Rainbow. Offered by CAL Fire, Fallbrook Regional Health District & North County Fire Protection District in cooperation with San Diego County HHSA.. Rainbow | Nov 20 at 5211 5th St & Fallbrook | Nov 24 at 1636 E. Mission Rd.
More county-wide news through the County News Center.
Updates on the SD County COVID-19 website.
- Diverse, Low-Income Neighborhoods To Get The Vaccine First: As COVID disproportionately ravages California’s low-income communities, the state plans to prioritize early rounds of the eventual vaccine to these communities in the name of fairness. Read more from the Sacramento Bee and LA Daily News.
NATIONAL & WORLDWIDE
- The F.D.A. authorized the first at-home coronavirus test.
- A mini-outbreak on the U.S. Capitol Hill is threatening to disrupt the business of Congress.
- The C.D.C. strongly urges Americans to avoid travel for Thanksgiving.
The New York Times Coronavirus Outbreak news.
This is an emerging, rapidly evolving situation, and the County of San Diego and the California State Government will provide updated information as it becomes available, in addition to updated guidance. You may find additional information on the sidebar of this page. If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms call your health insurance for screening options and/or your primary care physician for advice. If you're uninsured and/or do not have a primary care physician call the San Diego County 2-1-1 line to reach their dedicated Public Health Nurse line.