Updated every weekday morning.
FALLBROOK & BONSALL REGION
- The Health District is offering free masks-one per person, while supplies last. Styles may vary. Please call ahead at (760) 731-9187 to find out the best pick-up time.
- Mayor Faulconer Announces Fiesta Island, Balboa Park And Other COVID-19 Reopening Timelines
- County Testing Sites at all locations are free but you need to make an appointment by calling 2-1-1. These are diagnostic tests to determine whether someone has an active infection. State Testing Sites are to test for active infection, they are free, and you do not need to have symptoms. Appointments can be made online or by calling 888-634-1123.
- Anyone in California who needs a coronavirus test can get one free of charge. See our testing page to find an open site near you.
NATIONAL & WORLDWIDE
- Companies are trying to renegotiate their office and retail leases — and in some cases refusing to pay.
- The U.S. unemployment rate fell unexpectedly.
- Frequently Asked Questions
This is an emerging, rapidly evolving situation and the County of San Diego, and the California State Government will provide updated information as it becomes available, in addition to updated guidance. You may find additional information on the sidebar of this page. If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms call your health insurance for screening options and/or your primary care physician for advice. If you're uninsured and/or do not have a primary care physician and are in the Fallbrook Region call the local MedPlus Urgent Care, or call the San Diego County 2-1-1 line to reach their dedicated Public Health Nurse line.